Naples Saint Patrick’s Parade - One Year Ago TodayThirty-Eight years ago a group of fun-loving Neapolitans got together and decided to have a parade to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, which evolved into The Naples Saint Patrick’s Foundation Inc. The event welcomes everyone to attend and support Naples’ premier winter event The 38th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade, to be held on Saturday, March 15th, 2014 in Downtown Naples at 11:00am
The Parade is now the largest privately-funded Parade in the state. It draws over 40,000 people to downtown Naples each year to celebrate Irish heritage and Irish culture in America.
In 2010 The Naples Saint Patrick’s Foundation Inc. became a 501 (c) 3 non-profit foundation in an effort to better serve the community.
The Foundation continues to harness the power of the great annual event in order to meet their stated goals and honor the mission statement:
• Support high school music programs throughout Southwest Florida
• Provide College scholarships to deserving young students, and
• Increase awareness and appreciation of Irish culture.
On March 1st we will present “An Evening in Ireland II” featuring Ciaran Sheehan and soloist Sarah Phisterer.
Tickets are available at Naples Parade.; or by visiting
Erin’s Isle Restaurant, 5375 Hibiscus Dr., Naples;
Gorman’s Auto, Marco Island; and
St. Elizabeth Seton Church office, Golden Gate, Naples.
11th Annual Pub Crawl Friday, March 7, 6:00 - 10:00 pm beginning at Mulligan’s Sports Grille, 2051 9th St. North. Across from the Coastland Mall between Publix and West Marine The Pub Crawl includes free parking, round trip trolley transportation to area pubs, lots of appetizers throughout the night, bagpipers, and all the fun you want for just $38! Naples Parade
Where Can You Park?
Parade Parking Convenient parking for the Parade is available at Fifth Avenue South between 10th St. and Goodlette Rd. Avoid the traffic jams in Old Naples which helps support the Parade and the Foundation.
What Does Parking Cost?
Parking is only $5.00. Disabled Parking is available.
How Can I Become a Parade Sponsor and be in the parade?Visit Naples Parade or call Patrick Mahoney @ 239 289-1415 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Of Interest:
1. St. Patrick Day Parade - One Year Ago
2. How To Use The Internet To Market Your Business
3. Web Design That Will Rank You On Page One
4. Where Can I Find Reliable Video Production & Video Ranking Service That Works
5. Effective Skin Regeneration Procedures
6. What Should I Do When You Loose A Tooth?
7. Fun In Naples, Florida - With Your Kids